Thursday 10 September 2020

Lady in Waiting

 


Only a week to go until our puppies arrive!

We are counting down the days!

The wait list is all but full, I think, although I can't be certain of that until the pups are born.

I have some wonderful people waiting for babies, I am very excited for all of them and very grateful for the lives that their future doggos will lead.

Edna will be having another scan from our friend Adam the sonographer in a few days, which we are looking forward to.

Whilst we wait for the impending arrival Edna is still enjoying daily walks on Dartmoor, albeit at a slower pace.

Peggy is no longer in continental trim and has now been clipped off into a shorter more practical style of HCC (Historically Correct Continental) I love the freedom that this trim has given us and whilst I am a little sad that this trim most likely spells the end of our show career, I am excited for the future and relieved at no longer having to do the weekly 5 hour grooming sessions.

Here are a few pictures of the dogs enjoying their walks over the past few days:



















No comments:

Post a Comment