Tuesday 9 November 2021

The Count Down is Progressing....

 


With just under a week to go, Peggy's pregnancy is progressing nicely. She has a very neat bump and has maintained her fitness and love for chasing balls throughout her pregnancy so I am hoping for a text book birth and some lovely healthy puppies.

Her tummy is a mass of wiggling and kicking now and it is just magical to be able to hold the pups little feet in my hands as they kick at her tummy. I can feel at least 4 individual babies - the one on the left hand side high in her ribs is going to be trouble! I can already tell 😂

The whelping box is set up in the kitchen and I have bought enough new vet bed to last us a lifetime as well as all of the usual supplies. 

There may very well be space on my wait list for the right families, so please make contact if you believe that you may be a suitable slave to one of our silver Marcasite puppies.





























 


No comments:

Post a Comment