Tuesday 9 November 2021

I have incredible friends

 


I have been feeling a bit overwhelmed recently.

With a house to renovate, 3 dogs, a stressful full time job and puppies on the way life is certainly busy! I realise that I am very blessed but as a single person with lots of responsibilities I sometimes feel a bit like life is a juggling act and I am super uncoordinated LOL

To cheer me up my wonderful friend Nicky (Nicky Wood Photography) invited me to help her test out her new studio and gifted me this image that she took of Edna whilst we were there.

I am so greatful as the image is beautiful and it really has cheered me up no end.

I believe that there may be a couple more to come too.

Thank you Nicky for being the friend I needed and just listening and being there. Good friends are invaluable and I'll buy the coffee and cake next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment