Friday 14 May 2021

Marcasite Poodles Annual Meet Up


Our meet up this year will be slightly different. 

This time I will be booking a private 4 acre field here in Plymouth for us all to enjoy.

The meet up will be held on Saturday September 18th between 11am and 3pm. People are welcome to come and go throughout the day as they please. There is fresh water on site for the dogs and a picnic bench for us to relax on.

The meet up is open not only to my puppy owners, but also friends of Marcasite Poodles and anyone who is interested in learning more about the breed.

I do have to book dogs on individually, so if you are interested in coming please let me know in advance.

It goes without saying that no in season bitches should attend, nor any dog reactive doggos.

I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment