Tuesday 27 October 2020

Where has the time gone?

 

The puppies are now 6 weeks old and getting rapidly louder and poopier by the day 🤣

My days pass in a blur of cleaning, washing, mopping and grooming. Good job I enjoy all of those things, or I'd have been committed by now LOL

In a weeks time all of the pups and Edna will go to visit our wonderful vet, Mr McWhirter for health checks and microchipping, prior to them leaving for their new homes. I can't believe that this is happening already! Time really has moved so fast!

All but one puppy have lovely homes waiting for them and the one remaining girl has a video call with a family tomorrow. They seem very prepared for a puppy so fingers crossed that they will love her just as much as I do.

I am off work this week so have been able to find the time to groom both Edna and Peggy, so they are both looking, smelling and hopefully feeling, fantastic. 







I even managed to find the time to take Peggy on a training walk to the local aquarium at the garden centre, which she just loved.


I have not been able to get as many photographs of the puppies as I would usually due to time constraints but intend to do some portrait style images over the coming days and will share them here. There are however, plenty of videos in my private puppy owner's Facebook group for all of their families to see.












No comments:

Post a Comment