Friday 16 October 2020

4 Weeks Old





The puppers are now 4 weeks old. 

They are very much up and about now; they are engaging in lots of noisy play, eating me out of house and home and singing to me at all hours! The cleaning is tremendous but I would not change a thing 😁

I think that I have learned to accept that there is no hiding from the fact that so many babies produce a lot of poo!

When I had the last litter, it was summer and people came to visit them in the garden and we had lemonade sitting under the umbrella. They all looked fluffy and perfect for weeks after a groom and my visitors were under the illusion of perfect fluffy poodles that never toiletted! 🤣

Now it is winter and I have a very large litter of pups all pooping and walking around in it and then climbing all over each other. They stay looking nice for about 10 minutes after a groom and then are sticky again.

I'm one of those people who can easily vacuum 10 times a day when I don't have puppies! I have had to learn to calm down with the cleaning, otherwise I'd never stop!

We have had the first lot of visitors come and see the pups, which has been lovely.

All but one little bitch puppy have lovely homes waiting for them (someone who wanted a girl fell in love with our available boy!) and to be honest I am very tempted to keep her! Watch this space! 













No comments:

Post a Comment