Wednesday 30 September 2020

The Puppies are 2 Weeks Old!

 


I don't know quite how it has happened but the puppies are now 2 whole weeks old!

They are positively thriving and Edna remains a very dedicated, attentive Mother. The pup's eyes are open now and they are changing daily.

All but one boy have homes (please email me if you are interested in this boy) and although they have not yet been allocated to their families, some of them have names already. So far we have Vincent, Pola, Alma, Charlie, Hugo, Adelaide and Violet. All lovely names.

The future owners of the pups are all fantastic at staying in contact and have been sharing their excitement by sending me pictures and videos of their puppy purchases, homes, pets and gardens. I am very grateful to have such fantastic owners as it is with these images and little anecdotes that I am able to imagine the lives that my puppies will lead.









No comments:

Post a Comment