Tuesday 11 February 2020

Grooming day


This weekend was a bit of a blur.
All I seemed to do was groom! Luckily, I had prospective puppy owner Jade visiting who was a great help.

I bought a ton of new grooming products, including this very fancy (and super powerful) combination blaster/dryer. I could not be happier with it.


I then tested out the products one by one on all 3 of the dogs:

Edna tested the Pozer Forget Me Knot shampoo, which I mixed with a little Groom Professional coat restoring conditioner. It gave a lovely finish and the bakewell tart scent made me very hungry!
Edna also had her nails painted! Not something I usually do, but it was fun as a one off and looked very fancy 😂



Peggy tried the igroom Charcoal and Keratin shampoo and the Artero Protein conditioner. Again, I was very pleased with these products. The conditioner particularly impressed me, in its ability to cut through knots. Her coat felt very nice and much thicker after using both of these products.



Little Stan had the Pozer Truly, Madly, Deeply shampoo which I didn't like very much - the mango scent was nice but it didn't lather very much, which I don't like.


All of the products I used this time came from Christie's Direct. They are a good supplier, but when spending hundreds of pounds you would expect a quick delivery service and my items took 5 days to deliver, which was frustrating.

I am enjoying trying out new things and learning what works for my dogs coats - every coat is different and what works for one dog doesn't always work for another. I have heard some people swear by tresemme human conditioner for their dogs!



No comments:

Post a Comment