Sunday 16 August 2020

Arran Dog Bakery


The Isle of Arran is a small but beautiful island in Scotland and although I haven't managed to get there for years, it is a very special place to all in my family as one of the beaches is where my grandparents and several other family members (and their dogs!) have their final resting place. 

Because I love the island so much I follow some of the small businesses there on Facebook and couldn't resist joining in with an online competition to win some goodies from The Arran Dog Bakery. To my suprise we won!

Anyway, the lovely people at the dog bakery - Elaine, Sam and Stacey asked if I wouldn't mind sharing some pictures of Edna with her winnings, so I sent them some pictures and they loved them so much they have used one of them on their website!

You can find the Arran Dog Bakery and view their range of dog treats by clicking: HERE

The products made at the bakery really do smell amazing. I was half tempted to have a little nibble of Edna's treat myself!






No comments:

Post a Comment