Sunday 29 May 2022

A Day Out With Dodger

 


Oops!

I almost forgot to share these!

A couple of weeks ago Edna and I decided to have a day out and spend some 1:1 time together. This is something I like to do with all of my dogs from time to time and it did not disapoint! 

We were invited by our friend Leanne to go with her to The Lost Gardens of Heligan in Cornwall and we had a wonderful day mooching around with our dogs. 

Leanne's beautiful boy is called Dodger - he is a boxer pup aged just 11 months and honestly, I am obsessed!

I have never really spent any time with this breed before, but wow this guy blew me away! He is kind and funny and SO human. I really enjoyed his company and the funny faces he pulls are the very best.




Boxers are real comedians and I think if I wasn't allergic to dogs I'd have one of these guys in a heartbeat. They are every bit as athletic as a poodle and are just so much fun!

Anyway, here are some photos of our day. We didn't take many as we were enjoying ourselves too much, but I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed taking them.









No comments:

Post a Comment