Tuesday 21 September 2021

Marcasite Poodles Annual Meet Up 2021

 


On Saturday, I rented a field for the day and held a meet up for all of my puppy owners and their pooches.

It was a lovely sunny day both dogs and humans alike had a lot of fun.

I gave each pup and their extended dog family a party bag filled with natural goodies and treats. A bit silly but it made me smile!

I didn't take many photographs because I was too busy snuggling all of the pups, but Tim (Bea's owner) did and here are some of them.


















It was a joy to see everyone having such a great time and especially nice to see Ellie, the little apricot toy that I helped to rehome last year.

I am really looking forward to next year's meet up. Thank you to everyone who came and made the day so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment