Monday 9 August 2021

A Pupdate



I have had some lovely photos of our past pups sent across to me recently so I thought I'd share them below.

I am very grateful for having such wonderful puppy families who stay in regular contact. I do so love to hear how they are getting on.

Above is Otto who is looking out of a stable door and saying 'Hi friends!'


And here is Vincent on his snuggly Scottish holidays.


 
Floyd at the groomers.


Otis relaxing on his cool matt.

Blu enjoying a sunny walk.


Hugo aka the great moustachio in his garden.



 Bea (formally Thumbelina) at the groomers.


Jackson enjoying a day out at Dean Castle, Scotland. Love the collar, very swish! 


Sawa and Pola enjoying a wander in the woods.

Rex, horsing around.

Winnie on a sunset wander.


And Eddison, with his fantastic hair!


No comments:

Post a Comment