Saturday 7 March 2020

Crufts 2020


Well, what a whirlwind the last few days have been!

We are just back from Crufts, where Peggy participated in two very strong classes - Yearling Bitch and Postgraduate Bitch.
There were no placings for Peggy this year, but I am nonetheless incredibly proud of my girl who behaved impeccably and moved well, despite my nervous handling!

Here are some pictures of Peggy from the day.










And here are a few shameless pictures of all of the things I bought this year (I might be slightly poor now LOL)






I also wish to give special thanks to my helpers - my two lovely friends - Jade Goman; who spent many hours grooming and trimming Peggy, and Shelley Harlow of Izzandi Poodles, who helped with the spray up and gave both myself and Jade a lesson in spraying up the topknot. I am so grateful to you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment