Wednesday 8 January 2020

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year from all of us here at Marcasite Poodles!

2020 is a very exciting year for us.

We are hoping to hear the pitter patter of tiny paws some time in spring, as I am planning to mate Edna to a lovely boy when she is next in season.

2020 will also bring Peggy's second year at Crufts, which we are really looking forward to as well.

Unfortunately I had a horrible flu bug which lasted for weeks over the Christmas period, so I have not kept this page as updated as I should have.
But here's what's been happening over the last few weeks:

Doris the hen, turned out to be Boris the cockerel and suddenly started crowing one morning so he has gone to live with my very good friend in Looe, where he has his very own flock of ladies to love!
Here is a picture of me holding him. As you can see he was huge - a far cry from the scrawny, bullied baby I took on in Spring last year!


Mrs Floppy Head was replaced by her breeder for another hen of the same breed - so please meet Myrtle her successor!


Jade came to visit and we went exploring and found Avonwick Dam!





We also went to see Santa Paws.


Doris (Now Boris!) got into the Christmas spirit.


There was lots of gift unwrapping!


And finally, we had lots of lovely updates from our past puppy owners.









I'd like to say a huge thank you to everyone who made 2019 fantastic for us. Here's hoping that 2020 will be equally as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment