Wednesday 7 August 2019

Paignton Championship Dog Show




Yesterday we went to Paignton Championship dog show, where we had a fantastic day and qualified for Crufts 2020!

Peggy did extremely well and placed in all of her classes:
Special Beginners - 2nd
Junior Bitch - 2nd
Post Graduate Bitch - 1st
Special Beginners Stakes - 3rd
Junior Bitch Stakes - 2nd

I have to say, the stakes classes were really good fun. I quite like being in the ring against other breeds and watching how they are judged and the classes are so friendly too.
I know a lot of show people don't bother with the stakes classes and think it is a waste of time because they are held at the end of the breed classes when most people want to go home, but I think its really great practice for the dogs and you have a chance at winning money too. Whats not to like?!

Unfortunately I have no photographs of Peggy in the ring but below are some of her showing off her placings when we got home.




No comments:

Post a Comment