Tuesday 2 April 2019

All is Revealed!


Hotels.com have just released their advert and it is absolutely brilliant (see above) this does not cover all of the work that Edna did on the day of her shoot but I believe that there will be further edits coming, so watch this space!

Edna also features as the cover girl for several major newspapers and magazines, to view these click on the links below:

The Daily Mirror
The Lady Magazine
The Sun
Inspiralist

Each of these links explain what pet owners can expect to happen with pet passports post Brexit, so they are well worth a read.

I do not have to say how elated I am having now seen the video and articles, but I will regardless 😀
I am incredibly proud to share my life with Edna, Peggy and of course little Stan. All three of them work hard for me always and are such happy eager to please dogs. I could not ask for more from any of them. I am one very lucky poodle owner!

I so enjoyed my time on set with Edna and would love to do more filmwork in future. Heres hoping that this is the start of things to come!







No comments:

Post a Comment