Saturday 10 November 2018

3rd in her Class


What a day!

Today was our first open show ever and Peggy did amazingly; coming in at a very respectable 3rd in her class.
Peggy took everything in her stride and was very relaxed and calm, unlike her breeder-come -handler. I was a nervous wreck and could feel my legs shaking as I took her around the ring!

But all of our hard work paid off in the end when she placed 3rd. I honestly could have cried!

I do have another show booked in for the end of the month, but whether or not I will continue to show her after that remains to be seen. I loved every minute of our show today but I'm not sure whether my nerves can take any more!

I didn't take many pictures today as I was quite busy (and stressed) but here's one of Peggy on the grooming table relaxing a few hours before we went into the ring.

I am so proud of my girl.






No comments:

Post a Comment