Thursday 16 August 2018

Shanzidogs!



My friend recently set up her own business selling lovely quality items for small breed dogs.
We have purchased a number of items from her including rolled leather collars and dehydrated 100% natural treats and chews.
I have to say that I am absolutely delighted with the quality of these items and with the fantastic levels of customer service that I have recieved.
I can wholeheartedly reccomend Shanzidogs.
They stock lots of items from medical equipment to shampoos and interactive toys.
The great news is if they don't have a size or item that you need they will source it for you.

Here is a link to Shanzidogs

Here are a few photographs of the dogs in their Shanzidogs items.


Peggy in her collar


Archie in his collar

Unfortunately there are no pictures of the dogs enjoying their treats because they are usually eaten with such gusto that I don't get a chance to photograph them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment