Wednesday 6 June 2018

Otto and Ozzie Start their New Lives


Well the lovely Otto (black collar) was the first puppy to leave this morning for his new life in London as a gun and hopefully PAT dog.
His owners are a very active family who have previously owned poodles, but lost their old girl over a year ago. They had been looking for a standard poodle for some time and thankfully found us.
I am so grateful to them for the life he is going to have, Otto is certainly a lucky boy.

Below are a few photographs of him with his new family.




Next to leave was my little hooligan Ozzie. Ozzie was green collar boy and was the boldest of the litter.
Ozzie has gone to live in Dorset with my friend Debbie, her husband Steve and daughter Chloe as well as their two existing poodles Whizzy and Fred.
Ozzie was just meant to be for this family, and although it was never planned as soon as Debbie came to visit I think it was clear that Ozzie was going to live with her! I think he chose very well indeed.
Ozzie will be visiting Cornwall in August so we will hopefully be able to meet up with him for a walk.

Below are a few photographs of Debbie and Chloe with Ozzie on the fateful first meeting, as well as some taken today by Debbie, once he arrived.





Both sets of owners so bought me some incredibly thoughtful gifts - flowers - lillies and roses - my favourite! Pure meat dog treats for Stan and Edna, a toy for Peggy my keeper pup and a lovely fluffy silver poodle keyring.
I didn't expect to receive anything at all so I was very surprised and touched.
Thank you! 



Goodbye little boys. Have great adventures!



No comments:

Post a Comment