Monday 21 May 2018

Green Collar Boy is Re-available



Due to unforseen circumstances little green collar boy is now reavailable to his forever home.
I don't know why as he is the naughtiest, cheekiest puppy I have and whenever I am looking for a puppy myself that is exactly what I choose!
Perhaps sensibly, all of my puppy owners have chosen the quieter more sedate puppies first, but I love the confidence and fun of pups like Green.
Green is an active little man. He loves toys, he will go through an agility tunnel and if there's a playfight going on with his brothers and sisters he's always the first to pile in.
Green can stay here with me until his perfect forever family come forward. I am in no rush to rehome him, although that said he will be ready to go to his new home in just over 2 weeks.
Here are a few photographs of him. He does have an album on my Facebook page - Marcasite Poodles.







No comments:

Post a Comment