Friday 20 April 2018

Nine days old - one boy now available.



The puppies are doing brilliantly and Edna is a marvellous mother to them. They are all thriving and are slowly turning into proper little dogs.

At only 9 days old their eyes are yet to open but they move with purpose now and are less wobbly on their feet. Their lives currently consist only of sleeping and eating, but I spend many hours just watching them! They are simply wonderful and I am in awe of their little feet and tails and noses! They are just unbelievably cute.

Unfortunately due to unforseen family circumstances one of my owners has had to pull out, so there is now a lovely little boy available. Please email me if you are interested in providing a lifelong home for him.

Here are a few updated photographs of the pups taken today, which I hope you will enjoy.










No comments:

Post a Comment