Wednesday 14 March 2018

The Pitter Patter of Tiny Feet!

I am very excited to announce that my girl Edna  is expecting a litter of silver standard poodle puppies in around 4 weeks time.

These puppies will be raised in my home, will be raw fed, KC registered, vet checked, microchipped and worm counted before leaving here with an extensive puppy pack, contract of ownership and a lifetime of support.

Dam is tested CLEAR for Degenerative Myelopathy, PRA - PRCD, VWD 1 and 2, Osteochondrodysplasia, GM2 Gangliosidosis and Neonatal Encephalitis (with seizures)
Hips score is 3/3

Sire has tested CLEAR for Degenerative Myelopathy and Neonatal Encephalitis (with seizures)
Hip score - awaiting results
Both dam and sire are from champion lines.

These puppies will also have a COI of 0% making them genetically very interesting dogs.
I will be keeping a puppy from this litter myself.

For further information or details please contact me here or via my Facebook page - Marcasite Poodles.

Edna at 9 weeks old

No comments:

Post a Comment